Shop at the ReStore for new and gently used home improvement products at discounts of 50-80% off retail prices. 100% of proceeds support Habitat for Humanity SSBC. All donations are tax deductible.
6860 Cortona Drive, Suite A (map)
Goleta, CA 93117
Tuesday-Friday: 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday: 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sunday & Monday: Closed
To schedule a donation pick-up, email ReStore@sbhabitat.org with a description of the items, photo, and location.
Steal of the Week: Beautiful wooden Romweber cabinet. Was $550, now $100!
Every week we put one item from the ReStore on deep discount. Steal of the Week sale lasts through the close of business on Saturday.
This is a a sampling of the items available at the Habitat ReStore, a home improvement resale outlet. Inventory changes with each donation. Items are also posted on craigslist.org.
How to donate to the ReStore? Please bring your donations to the ReStore, located at 6860 Cortona Drive, Suite A, in Goleta.
If your donation is larger than what can fit in your car, a donation pick-up can be scheduled for big-ticket items. To schedule a pick-up please email ReStore@sbhabitat.org with specifics on what you have to donate, a photo of the items, and your location.
Items the ReStore accepts:
- Appliances: Must be less than 5 years old, in working condition, clean, and have all parts.
- Cabinets: New or used.
- Carpet: Brand new carpet only.
- Doors: Exterior, interior, wood, French, and sliding glass doors. No hollow core doors.
- Electrical: Switch plates, switches, fuses, breakers, conduit, etc.
- Lighting: Working condition.
- Lumber: No nails or screws. Only usable amounts.
- Mirrors: Only mirrors with frames.
- Sinks and Toilets: No rust marks, stains, or chips. Low-flow only (1.6 gallon).
- Tubs: No chips or pitting.
- Water heaters: Electric or gas. Not more than than 5 years old.
- Windows: Double pane only.
Items the ReStore is not able to accept:
- All liquids: paint, solvents, and chemicals.
- Carpet, linoleum, or rugs: No used carpet or padding.
- Ceiling fans.
- Electrical fixtures missing parts or not in working order.
- Fluorescent light bulbs.
- Hollow core or slab doors.
- Mirrors and glass without frames.
- Non Low flow toilets.
- Office furniture.
- Single pane windows or fixed pane.
- Tile in quantities less than 20 square feet.
- Water heaters and other appliances older than 5 years.
- Window blinds.
Want to Volunteer in the ReStore? Contact Rose for more information on how to volunteer.
10% Military Discount for all veterans.
Sign up for our Email Newsletter