Become a Monthly Donor and Join Habitat’s Carpenter’s Circle
Habitat for Humanity is committed to building strength, stability and self-reliance through shelter. We do this by building and repairing affordable homes that allow children and families to thrive. We depend on the support of individuals, businesses, foundations, the faith community and community organizations to help us build and repair affordable homes for low-income families. to Monthly donors are the foundation of our mission.
Monthly donors play a critical role in our success. Monthly donors of just $10, $25, $50 or $100 a month provide Habitat for Humanity SSBC with a consistent and reliable source of funding that allows us to continue to serve local families in need. When you become a monthly donor, you join a special group of donors known as the Carpenters Circle. Habitat for Humanity SSBC relies on monthly donors who make a convenient and ongoing monthly contribution.
- $10/month: buys paint for a child’s new bedroom
- $25/month: buys a front door for a family’s home
- $50/month: buys insulation to keep a family warm
- $100/month: buys quality flooring and carpeting
- $500/year: buys cabinets for a new home
- $1000/year: buys roofing materials for a family’s home.