Like the cornerstone of a home, the Cornerstone Club provides significant support for Habitat for Humanity SSBC.
The Cornerstone Club recognizes donors who exhibit a commitment to affordable housing by giving $5,000 or more annually to Habitat for Humanity SSBC’s sustainability. With your annual commitment, you will have a role in Habitat for Humanity’s sustainability and help build brighter futures for families in need.
The Cornerstone Club:
- Plays a critical role in Habitat SSBC’s sustainability
- Perpetuates Habitat’s mission of building homes and hope for families in need
- Provides sustainable funding that helps Habitat build momentum toward future affordable housing developments
- Creates stability for the organization
- Reduces reliance on government funding and grants that can be inconsistent
- Allows Habitat to help more local families.
- Allows Habitat to make a lasting impact on families, neighborhoods and the community as a whole.
Cornerstone Donors will receive:
- Invitation to special annual Cornerstone Club event
- Invitation to attend Habitat’s groundbreaking, wall raising, and dedication ceremony events
- Quarterly update on Habitat’s ongoing programs and progress