Like the cornerstone of a home, the Cornerstone Club provides significant support for Habitat for Humanity of Southern Santa Barbara County.
The Cornerstone Club recognizes donors who make a commitment to affordable housing by giving $5,000 or more annually to spport Habitat for Humanity SSBC’s sustainability.
As a Cornerstone Club member, you will:
- Play a critical role in Habitat SSBC’s sustainability
- Perpetuate Habitat’s mission of building homes and hope for families in need
- Provide sustainable funding that helps Habitat build momentum toward future affordable housing developments
- Reduce reliance on government funding and grants that can be inconsistent
- Allow Habitat to make a lasting impact on local families, neighborhoods and the community as a whole.
Cornerstone Club Members will receive:
- Invitations to exclusive Cornerstone Club events;
- Invitations to Habitat’s groundbreaking, wall raising, and dedication ceremony events;
- Quarterly updates on Habitat’s ongoing programs and progress.