Next Volunteer Orientation:Saturday, February 18th
Volunteer Orientations are a great way to learn about Habitat for Humanity, what we are doing in our local community and how you can get involved. Sign up online for upcoming volunteer orientations.
Construction and Repair Volunteers:
- Hands-on work on new construction and home repair projects
- Learn a wide range of home maintenance and construction skills
- Work alongside Habitat Homeowners completing sweat equity
- Build strength and stability through structure
- No prior experience necessary
While we are currently between construction projects, volunteers help address substandard housing issues through the A Brush With Kindness home repair program. To sign up to volunteer on a job site click here. To get more information about volunteering please contact Volunteer@sbhabitat.org.
- Opportunities available 5 days a week
- Dynamic, hands-on environment for all abilities
- Flexible hours – create a volunteering schedule that works for you
- 10% discount on store goods
To sign up to start volunteering at the ReStore click here. To get more information about volunteering at the ReStore email email@example.com.