Sign Up Online
Next Volunteer Orientation:
Saturday, May 20th — 10:00 a.m. at the Habitat ReStore in Goleta
Volunteer Orientations are held once per month. Learn about Habitat for Humanity’s mission, what we are doing in the community and how you can get involved. Sign up online for upcoming volunteer orientations.
Construction and Repair Volunteers:
- Hands-on work on new construction and home repair projects
- Learn a wide range of home maintenance and construction skills
- Work alongside Habitat Homeowners completing sweat equity
- Build strength and stability through structure
- No prior experience necessary
Volunteers help address substandard housing issues through both new home construction and Habitat’s A Brush With Kindness home repair program. Click here to sign up to volunteer on a job site. For more information about volunteering please contact Volunteer@sbhabitat.org.
- Opportunities available 5 days a week
- Dynamic, hands-on environment for all abilities
- Flexible hours – create a volunteering schedule that works for you
- 10% discount on store goods